Back, neck and shoulders massage is the ideal solution to muscle tension caused by knots or postural problems in the upper body.
- First, during an initial consultation, your therapist does a postural analysis and asks about any muscles that require special attention.
- When you are ready, they begin by warming your muscles with light compressions.
- Then the therapist uses a combination of long gliding strokes, kneading, friction and vibration while regularly checking to ensure that the pressure is adequately firm.
- As trigger points are located, direct pressure is applied to release them.
- After the massage, your therapist discusses a self-care plan and recommends follow-up treatments, if necessary.
Release tension, increase your range of motion and relieve chronic pain with this essential massage.